Tuesday 17 July 2018

Behind these eyes


Run until your chest heaved,
Hide away all you wish,
These eyes shall always find you.

Hello my lovely dollz! I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry since I had a house moving period and then a long resting period and after that was a guilty procrastination period hehe. Job is taking over my schedule I admit, and it's hard to set aside the 'me' time and waiting for motivation to pick me up. Ughhh

Highlight of the outfit are some of the Lorna Cybergothic Leather gacha items by A&Y brand for the event Lootbox which is ending by the 19th of July. The skin I'm wearing is newest from CURELESS[+] skin line for the previous round of Lootbox and should be available at the mainstore. The pretty face tattoo comes with a lot of different combo looks to suit your role-play characters, hehe. The really awesome mecha horns are by .::Cubic Cherry::. and comes with a nice hud to mix and match with the metals and glow colour as well as comes in glow and non-glow versions.

Rest of the credits down below and I hope to see you dollz in the next post!

Body Pixels
Hair @ .Shi - Vanguard / Mon
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Anesthesia Skin / BEIGE
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Anesthesia Eyes
Face Tattoo @ The White Crow - Curse

Styling
Horns @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Mech} horns / Glow
Arm @ A&Y - Lorna Cybergothic Leather / Armwarmers / Dark Red / 10 [Lootbox, ends 19th July] *new
Neck @ A&Y - Lorna Cybergothic Leather / Collar / Dark Red / 04 [Lootbox, ends 19th July] *new
Top @ A&Y - Lorna Cybergothic Leather / Corset / Dark / RARE [Lootbox, ends 19th July] *new






No comments:

Post a Comment