Friday 17 August 2018

Matrix Rain


We are all surrounded by the matrix

I really wish I can be more productive with my schedule and not doing so much procrastination.


Highlight of the picture is the newest release by A&Y for the current round of ROMP, the Aglaya set comes with separated corset and bra. Comes in a variety of colours or you dollz can fatpack it and mix-match all the colours~

Rest of the credits down below and I'll see you dollz after I get a good rest~

Body Pixels
Hair @ A&Y - Aeon hair 2.0
Skin @ Glam Affair - Theodora / Polar
Eyes @ [CerberusXing] - Uni Eyes
Lips @ [CerberusXing] - Trixy Lips
Body Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Synthetic Angels/TRANSANGLELISM/Rare
Hand @ CURELESS[+] - Tin Doll Hands / Charcoal

Styling
Neck @ A&Y - Lorna Leather Collar / Dark Red / 04
Outfit @ A&Y - Aglaya Latex Cyber Corset+Top [ROMP, ends 25th Aug]*new
Legs @ A&Y - Lexa Latex Legwarmer

Props
Chair @ *NeverWish* - Gear Chair / BlackPurple

No comments:

Post a Comment