Monday 11 February 2019

Prophecy


"Why did we become blind, 
I don't know,
perhaps one day we'll find out,
Do you want me to tell you what I think,
Yes,
do,
I don't think we did go blind,
I think we are blind,
Blind but seeing,
Blind people who can see,
but do not see."
- Jose Saramago

Well, that took my whole motivation and time to finish this picture since I managed to completely make the initial picture unsuitable for the vision I had. And so, this picture has been collecting dust while I was busy for Chinese New Year work shifts. Happy Lunar Year to those who celebrate by the way~

Highlight of the picture if the roses and horn combination by lassitude & ennui for the last Eclipse event but I am sure it is available in their mainstore by now. The keys hanging in the picture is actually earring set by .::Cubic Cherry::. for again, the last round of Eclipse event. The earring set comes in 10 other metals. The face tattoo you see here comes with a full body tattoo as well. Do check out the products in their respective mainstore if any catches your fancy~

Rest of the credits down below and I'll see you dollz in the next post!


Body Pixels
Hair @ Moon. Hair - Atlas Hands
Skin @ Glam Affair - Kiko Applier | Basic Line 
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Cutie Coven Eyes set
Face Tattoo @ THIS IS WRONG - Nightmare Tattoo
Lips @ Enfer Sombre - Catwa Lipstic set | Miu

Styling
Head @ lassitude & ennui - Obscuritas Crown
Forehead @ CURELESS[+] - Moonlight Jewels

Props
.::Cubic Cherry::. - Null Earring

No comments:

Post a Comment