Sunday 28 March 2021

The Captor


The more they struggle, the more I tighten the restrains.
The more they heave, the more shivers I receive.
The more they deny, the more I enjoy their evitable downfall.
Blood is the payment I receive, pleasure is what I seek.
And their despair is my climax.


Should be back to my regularly scheduled content. (If not, please make sure Devin crack the whip on me to get myself move)


Body pixels

Hair @ Moon - Forge | Lola T
Head @ LeLUTKA - Lilly 2.5
Skin @ [Cubic Cherry] - Kiss of the river | group gift *very old group gift
Skin Tint @ EVERMORE - Skin tone | tint/adjust | 25%
Eyes @ ~*By Snow*~ - Feline Eyes V2 | Yellow L
Eyeshadow @ -CIRCUS- Bloody Valentine Eyeshadow Palette
Lips @ -CIRCUS- Bloody Valentine Lipstick Collection

Styling

Neck @ darkendStare - Tentacle Halo | Black Blood
Top + Skirt @ NeverWish - Ursula Top + Skirt Fatpack
Arms @ ::Static:: - Seer Gloves | Maitreya

Prop & Pose

Pose @ .Infiniti. - Close 2 | 2020 Freebie
Appendages @ [Cubic Cherry] - Tentacles army | Pack A


No comments:

Post a Comment