Friday 18 February 2022

Midnight Order - The Sacrificed

 



Cold wooden hands seize mine so hard that I felt the bones grinding painfully

And then too much heat

As all the sigils in the tiny room activated

Strong smell of sulfur invade my nose and I realized everything too late


I... was to be the sacrifice

I screamed as the skins melted off

Unimaginable searing pain

As all the nerves were exposed to raw air


A dagger to my chest

My blood poured our suspended in the air

Slowly dripping into the chalice

Ready for summoning



Pain



Midnight Order Event


Everything has a price


Body pixels

Head @ LeLUTKA - Lilly 3.1
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Yuurei Eyes | Purgatory
Skin @ Lightwood - Fresh Meat BOM [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Hand Blood @ .Evil Baby. x CTRL+Z [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Hair @ Tableau Vivant - Editorial | Upsidedown

Styling

Face @ RS Store - Mask of Flesh Mod [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Top @ What's Lost Spirits - Straight Jacket Black [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Back @ .Evil Baby. - Bathory Wings [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new

Prop

Cup @Sacrilege - Eternal Chalice | Gold | Decor [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new


No comments:

Post a Comment