Sunday 15 February 2015

FutureWave - Rebirth/Reboot


"Good morning, Mr Edge. How are you feeling?"

"Like I just been run over with a truck."

-giggles- "I assure you, that is just the side-effect of waking up from the cold sleep, Mr Edge."

"Will I have it for a long time?"

"No, the pain will only be there for an hour or so. Do you know what year is it, Mr Edge?"

"You tell me, I can't think with all this mud in my head,"

"It's year 2086, Mr Edge. You are in Neo-Paris."

"Hmm... I do remember I asked to be awaken in 50 years, why are you waking me up 24 years early?"

"Because, Mr Edge, the world needs you once more,"


Yay!!!! FutureWave event has officially open! It will operating until 1st March so there is lots of time to browse and choose the futuristic gears FW has to offer. From clothing to decorations and not to forget Gothika partyyyy! I have been addicted to a game lately and I somehow infused some elements into this story, kudos whoever knows which game I'm talking about! More FW stuff to come, so do check it out. Onto the secret mission, cyber dollz!


Body Pixels
Skin @ *GalaFahionDesign* - CyberDrone Lapse
Hair @ enVOUGE HAIR - Inna
Eyes @ ~*By Snow*~ Citadel Eyes Chrome Aquamarine
Eye makeup @ Beautiful Freak - Circuit Eye Makeup White [Available in FW] *new
Hands @ STAR QUALITY - Cyberhand Black [Available in FW] *new

Styling
On forehead @ Bliensen + MaiTai - Bionique Implant Forehead White [Available in FW] *new
Googles @ BluPrints - Tech Spaces Scanner [Available in FW] *new
Dress @ Chariot - Krylova Jacket [Available in FW] *new
Shoes @ MIAMAI - Le Blanc Suspension Black [Available in FW] *new
On hand @ BluePrints - Data Pad [Available in FW] *new

Setting
Chair @ NeverWish - Gear Chair Red/White [Available in FW] *new
Sofa @ 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Snake Sofa Set White [Available in FW] *new
Table @ 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Hexagon Table [Available in FW] *new
Flower @ 22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Laudspeaker Flower [Available in FW] *new
Pyramid @ [ORIONITE Labs] - Pyramid Light Sculpture v1.0 [Available in FW] *new

Pose
Pic 1 @ *Pipit* - Chait sit 02 mirror
Pic 2 @ *Pipit* - Chair sit 03

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Great job! I loved the cut-scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I have having fun with some techy brushes and I thought "Why make it like a game?" xD

      Delete