Monday 10 June 2013

My Sl Movie Poster Challenge



Yay! My first Monday Meme!

Monday Meme Instructions: The challenge for this week is to create a movie poster for your SL Avatar or SLife. You can base it off an original movie poster or think of a completely new idea of your own! Get creative and have some fun with it! Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and see your poster as well.

I really was rushing to this poster, so excuse some of the imperfectness. And so, My poster is inspired by Corpse Bride. One of my all time faved Gothical movies. At first I was stumped on what I choose for my inspiration, then I browsed around my folders and found the movie within tons of folder! I'll be having Gothic movie marathon tonight! xD

That's it for today's double post, see you people tomorrow! :D

Styling
Skin @ Bubble Design Vampiress Skin (LL)
Hair @ Truth Stephanie - Expresso
Make up @ Sn@cth Underworld MakeUp - Blood Lips
Eyes @ Demon eyes
Outfit @ L&B Red Satin Wedding Dress

6 comments: