Tuesday 18 October 2016

Witch at Play


Now they say witches are hateful being who likes to put curses on mortals. But we do enjoy a bit of fun you see. Tea parties, baking cookies and well possessing stuff I suppose. Others may think otherwise based on my appearance, ah but I shut them out with a wart curse. I would not mind a guest in my home, as long as you don't have a hidden motive of course, it would be troublesome to hid your body later. I haven't master the spell to properly poof you out into thin air.

Ah, my hand? Doesn't it look nice? As yes, I acquire this hand from my mentor you see. After I completed my apprentice, I am able to surpass her by killing her myself. My left hand has been an ugly stump from birth, so it would be fitting that I use her hand as replacement of my own. 

Oh, are you ready to leave? Without tasting my cookies or tea? Such shame, I enjoyed your company immensely too. Goodbye now, mortal. Until we meet again.

Ok that was quite to write. My mind was wandering a lot for this since the picture has a lot to tell but I do this would suffice for you dollz. So far I have more to show and man it's taking up some time to set it up.

Highlight of my outfit is items from Hammer of Witches gacha by collaboration between CURELESS[+]&DISORDERLY for Salem event. Collar, possessed book and impaled mallous are some of common while the Disembodied hand Witch are a RARE and the body scare is the ULTRA RARE. Good luck if you dollz play the machine. I'm also featuring some hunt gifts from The Nightmare events, eyes by CURELESS[+] and nails by Dark Passion Koffin Nails. The rest of credits are below and until next post spooky dollz <3

Body Pixels
Skin @ Glam Affair - Artemis Skin/Creepy Night/Polar NB *group gift
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Geology of the Moon/COAL [The Nightmare*hunt gift
Lips @ Clemmm - Tired glitter lips/Burnt Red + The White Crow - Love Mark/Blushed
Body Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Burned Heretic/DARK 1/Hammer of Witches gacha [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Nails @ Dark Passion - Triskaidephobia 13 [The Nightmare*hunt gift

Styling
Hood+Hair @ *COCO* - Hooded Coat (Black) + Hair Maitreya Lara [Uber, ends Oct 23rd] *new
Forehead @ Dichotomy - Mun Jewel *past gift
Collar @ CURELESS[+] - Trapped Collar/Dead/Hammer of Witches gacha [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Choker @ .random.Matter. - Drac Choker/Black
Left hand @ CURELESS[+] - Disembodied Witch Hand/Open RARE/Hammer of Witches gacha [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Top @ ALTAIR* - Pentagram Top.Black [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Short @ VINYL - Neyla Shorts + Akeda Harness
Footwear @ EMPIRE - Azalea 

Props
Tea set @ Death Row Design - Black Widow Tea Set *group gift
Blood bottle @ Ninety - Blood Bottle Hunt [The Nightmare*hunt gift
Books @ CURELESS[+] - Possessed Manual Red+Paper /Hammer of Witch gacha [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Paper on wall @ CURELESS[+] - Impaled Malleus/Hammer of Witch gacha [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Flying paper @ Pixicat - part of Spellbook set, Flying Papers
Rug + Curtains @ *papermoon* - Bloodstained rug + curtains [past Nightmare gift]
Cat @ Moon Amore - Trypophobia Cat Black/Eyeholic gacha [Salem, ends Oct 31st] *new
Candle @ Distorted Dreams - Tentacle Candle LARGE + MEDIUM [The Nightmare*hunt gift



No comments:

Post a Comment