Friday 4 November 2016

Bipolar Heart


"Mortals. Everything is so black and white to you." 
- Kami Garcia, Beautiful Creatures




Hello, dollz! It finally November with much excitement and fear for me. And I tried to convey the feelings into this piece, I was inspired with real photograph about a month ago that I wanted to recreate, and now that I have the necessary items, I went to work on this. I hope you dollz enjoy it. The picture in which I got inspired is here if you dollz wants to see it. I wish i could also create a story with this piece but time does not permit since I will be going for a short trip soon, so I need to work as fast as I can.

Highlight of this outfit is the Satanic Blood by Psycho Barbie that is available in white, black and red at the Bloody Horror Fair. The hair worn on the left girl is also from the event, named Pretty Creature by [Mello]. The Rose eyepatch and Thorn gag is by Cubic Cherry for the recent round of ROMP but now available at the mainstore. The Rust Tear that is worn by both girls is a product made by mt bestie, DevinVaugh, in which he still not listed yet on the marketplace since he still have some updates to work on it. Stay tuned for it. The rest of the credits are down below and I hope to see you dollz in the next post!

Left Girl, White
Body Pixel
Skin @ 7 Deadly S{k}ins - Klaasje F Dust *group gift
Hair @ [Mello] - Pretty Creature/Pale Pastels [Bloody Horror, ends Nov 10th] *new
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Yuurei Eyes/LIMBO *past FLF
Tears @ VON - RustTears 1 alt tintable
Body @ +Psycho Barbie+ - [Satanic Blood] White 90% [Bloody Horror, ends Nov 10th] *new

Styling
Head @ .aisling. - Sumiana Crown Ice
Eye @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {ROSES} eyepatch/ shadow(white)
Mouth @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {THORNS} - gag/ shadow

Right Girl, Black
Body Pixel
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Serotonin . NO BROWS
Hair @ .Olive. - the Chelo Hair
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Yuurei Eyes/MOURN *past FLF
Tears @ VON - RustTears 7
Body @ +Psycho Barbie+ - [Satanic Blood] Black 100% [Bloody Horror, ends Nov 10th] *new

Styling
Head @ The Sugar Garden - Veil Horn Black
Eye @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {ROSES} eyepatch/ snow(black)
Mouth @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {THORNS} - gag/ snow
Neck @ ~*Souzou.Eien~* - Thorned Embrace

Props
Flowers @ {anc} - Silence / Spider lily in {DARK/shadow} + {PASTEL/white}


No comments:

Post a Comment