Friday 28 September 2018

Queen of Diamond


"Angels are like diamonds.
They can't be made, you have to find them.
Each one is unique"
Jaclyn Smith

Yes, hi hello my dollz! Sorry for a long silence, I have been hooked up with work, games bla bla bla and all. Really, I am working hard to be able to upgrade my machine and not spend half of my time waiting for my laptop to stop lagging. With that said, I really hope you dollz liked this latest picture of mine <33

Highlight of the picture is beautiful gacha item by CURELESS paired with Cubic Cherry's halo. Rest of the credits down below and I hope you dollz are still patient with me <3

Body Pixels
Hair @ CURELESS[+] - Antoinette's Closet II / Rococo Hairstyle + Accessory *new
Skin @ Glam Affair - Theresa
Eyes @ [CerberusXing] - Uni Eyes
Lips @ [CerberusXing] - Trixxy Lipstick Set
Body Tattoo @ The White Crow - Diamonded

Styling
Outfit @ CURELESS[+] - Antoinette's Closet II / Rococo Queen Attire / RARE *new 
Arm @ CURELESS[+] - Antoinette's Closet II / Silk Gloves (Onyx)*new

Prop
Back @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - Lyenn Halo 


No comments:

Post a Comment