Thursday 21 February 2019

Savage Curse


"And I curse this hell
And I hate your guts
And I swear I will pay for this craving never again
Never again,"
Kerli - Savages

I hope I made this picture justice to be honest. February is soooo busy! But I do hope I can push another picture if I'm not up to my nose soon. Hah

Highlight of picture is sexy corset by A&Y that has a million mix&match combos and the details of this corset is really top notch. The stitched up gloves was in the last round of We love RP and should be already available at the mainstore, and comes with 6 texture change. The gloves are mod so you dollz can use the face select and tint the bangles as well as adjusting the glow.

Body Pixels
Hair @ lock&tuft - bey
Head @ Clemmm - Other Mother Antlers / Black
Skin @ Glam Affair - Theodora / Polar
Eyeshadows @ The White Crow - Curse
Lips @ Clemmm - Tired Glitter lips

Styling
Neck @ ~SongBird~ - The Favourite Collar
Top @ A&Y - Siren Cyber Corset+Fishnet
Arms @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Talis} gloves


No comments:

Post a Comment