Monday 21 September 2020

Ethereal Gore


 Memories are of the ethereal,
and not the material world,
that is how I know I am forever.
- Micheal Poeltl


I think I took too long with this picture since I didn't managed to create the suitable setting for this absolute beautiful piece of outfit that I was able to salvage half-way through. When all else fail, ChouChou saved me with it's still breathtaking structure and architecture. It;s amazing how the sim is still exist to this day and I'm happy that the sim has constant visitors every time I visit there. I did very minimal edit with this shoot, as I am trying to challenge myself in shoot the picture that would require quick edits for a possibly busy schedule.

Highlight of the picture is the beautiful body gore piece Atropos Torso by the amazing CURELESS[+] made for the past round of LootBox event but will be available at the mainstore soon. Did I missed the event? I might be. I am wearing all the three rares from the gacha, torso piece, neck piece and body tattoo. The piece comes with custom made alpha for BOM enable mesh bodies. Rest of the credits down below and I will see you dollz very soon as I will be covering a very fun event~


Body Pixels
Hair @ bonbon - bae hair 
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Haemoglobine Skin | Maitreya | Porcelain [mainstore]
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Yuurei Eyes | Purgatory [mainstore]
Eyeshadow @ CURELESS[+] - Haemoglobine | Undereye Blush [mainstore]
Lips @ 
CURELESS[+] - Haemoglobine Skin | Red Lips + Clemmm - Tired Glitter Lips | Burnt Red
Body Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Moirai Sisters | Fata Tattoo WHITE | Rare [mainstore]

Styling

Head @ Cubic Cherry - {The King is Dead} crown [mainstore]
Neck @ CURELESS[+] - Moirai Sisters | Moirai Collar | Rare [mainstore]
Neck piece @ CURELESS[+] - Antoinetter's Closet II | Queen Collar [mainstore]
Torso @ CURELESS[+] - Moirai Sisters | Atropos Torso | Rare [mainstore]
Arm @ CURELESS[+] - Antoinetter's Closet II | Silk Gloves | White [mainstore]
Legs @ CURELESS[+] - Antoinetter's Closet II | Delicate Stockings | White [mainstore]
Skirt @ CUREMORE - Star Gals | Supreme Commander Overskirt | Ultrarare [mainstore]

Pose n Props

*{{ konpeitou }}}* - pose collection 3 | mermaid + heavy edits with Black Dragon poser

Location



No comments:

Post a Comment