Monday 22 July 2013

YinYang Sisters: Invades the Food Fair!


Guess what? Me and my sis went party-crashing to the Food Fair! There are lots of clothing as well as item featured foods. My mouth was watered every time I see food as we walk around admiring the sim. Take a look!


Take a walk and rest when you want to. There's plenty of benches around.


The pond view from a nearby bakery cafe.


Giant sushi to sit anyone? Or perhaps you like to have the sushi strung around your neck and arms as you tempted to eat it? Haha!


We stumbled to Dysfuctional Design shop and I absolutely love vegetable garden! It reminded me of my hometown's backyard where we have a forest full of tropical fruits. We sat there until dusk while enjoying the scent of freshly baked bread.



Of course, Seraphim made better coverage about what's in-store there than me. So check them out.
The official Food Fair Blog.
Your taxi to the Food Fair!

My sis recently introduced me to Pastel Goth style and I went crazy with it. Not sure if I nailed it, but me and my sis had fun dressing up!


Close-up

"I still suck at editing though"
(click here for raw shot)

Styling

on me--
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins - Vanity Tone 1 (new realese)
Lips @ Sn@tch - Underworld Makeup (WW item)
Shirt @ Legal Insanity - jen oversize shirt (SL10B freebie)
Sock @ edge grafica - overknee sock
Boot @ Death Row Design - platform boot purplr (Lucky Chair)
Piercings @ [ni.ju] - Amped & Scrub - Sadness
Choker @ by Nacht - Grater Collar (WGF gatcha)
Nails @ Inspired Design - Nightstalker Nails (WFG freebie)

on Ruby--
Skin @ Mother Goose's - Moran
Shirt, Sock @ AIK - Kawaii Textured Heart Sweater
Boot @ Paint - Vanessa Boots
Lip Piercing @ [ni.ju] - Snake Bites
Nails @ GlitzzBeleza - White nails

twin items--
(worn by both)
Hair @ Rosy Mood - Fuga (Hair Fair Gift)
Eyes @ VerseEye - Aria 
Spike Headband @ Aux - All About Spikes Copper (Endless Summer Hunt)
Eye Shadow @ MC - Tuesday Eye Makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment