Wednesday 28 September 2016

Numbers


"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increase, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting."
-Haruki Murakami, Dance Dance Dance

Hello dollz, it's been a while since my last post. I was away visiting my grandma and having fun with my cousins. When I came back, of course I had pictures planned in my head that I'm sooo ready to do but of course, it was the time where Second Life is updating and it just won't let me in at all most of the time. I was planning to showcase some hats I got from Hat Hunts of SL which will be ending very soon on September 30th.

Highlight of my outfit is the almost free tophat by Couture Chapeau for the Hat Hunts of SL. It is resizable as well. The nails I'm wearing here is part of Fantasy Forest pack by Dark Passion Koffin Nails for Applique that just started its round recently! More credits below and I hope you dollz have a great week! See ya spooky dollz in the next post!

Body Pixels
Skin @ [Pink Fuel] - Sora/Alabaster/Heavy Smoke
Lips @ [Pink Fuel] - Classic Pout lipstick/Red
Hair @ Tableau Vivant - Baron Hair
Eyes @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Cosmos} eyes sun *group gift *free
Nails @ Dark Passion - Fantasy Forest [Applique, ends Oct 7th] *new

Styling
Hat @ Couture Chapeau - Number UNISEX Tophat [Hat Hunts of SL, ends Sept 30th ] *new
Top @ =Zenith= - Criminal Police Jacket/Red



No comments:

Post a Comment