Wednesday 14 September 2016

The Spook Is Coming


Be wary mortals,
For soon the spook is coming,
Hide your kids,
Hide your skin,
For we will devour,
With no mercy

Hello dollz! A quick post for today since I will be away for the rest of the week until next week to my hometown. I couldn't resist doing a pre-Halloween post but I think I also mix it up with Japanese horror style to hehe.

Highlight of the outfit is the new nail packs from Dark Passion Koffin Nails for Whore Couture: Back to Schook round. I'm wearing Science is Sexy in dark. The face skull tattoo is last week's Fifty Linden Friday by CURELESS[+]. The rest of credits are below and I'll see you dollz again when I get back! Stay spooky! <3

Body Pixels
Skin @ Essences - Quinn Pale01
Hair @ TRUTH - Kizzy
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Yuurei Eyes/HELL *past FLF
Face Tattoo - CURELESS[+] - Psychopomp/RED/Fresh *past FLF
Piercings @ [ni.ju] - Marx piercing.monochrome/typeAright
Body Tattoo @ The White Crow - Eyed/RARE/gacha
Horn @ :[Plastik]: - Trinket Horns/Yalena Outfit Set *past FLF
Ear @ MANDALA - STEKING ver4
Nails @ Dark Passion - Science is Sexy [Whore Couture, ends Oct 1] *new

Styling
Top @ :[Plastik]: - Silas Top/Yalena Outfit Set *past FLF


No comments:

Post a Comment