Thursday 7 March 2019

Accio Galaxias


"I look at the wonders of the sky and see myself among the stars,"
- Cailah H.

Well hellow there my dollz! I really wanted to do this particular picture in time for the World of Magic event but alas my time management is just bonkers. The event is really awesome with the beloved Harry Potter world inspired and the items available for the event are really magical too. I do hope they will back for another round. That aside, Skin Fair 2019 is coming really soon and I hope you dollz are ready for the next trend setter from the event. From the previews I see, there is so much new things to try.

Highlight of the picture is the outfit made by CURELESS[+]. The dress comes with hud to change the metals as well as the tie in the colours of the Four Houses and as you dollz can see, I am a proud Slytherin~ The orb is made by .::CUbic Cherry::. for the event as well, but now should be available at the mainstore. The orb comes with hold pose and rez version, along with amazing mix-&-match colour hud for the crystals and metals. Rest of the credits down below and I hope to see you dollz in the post~

Body Pixels
Hair @ bonbon - aussie hair / no band *group gift
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Morphine / Red lips
Eyes @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - Love Sick Cosmetics / Eye set
Eyeliner @ +Jigokucho+ - Devil's Eyeliner Pack
Nails @ Dark Passion - Koffin Nails / Wiccan Essantials

Styling
Neck @ REIGN - Tattoo Choker Necklace / Deathly / Black
Outfit @ CURELESS[+] - Wizard's Apprentice Outfit

Props
In hand @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Oeilvert} orb / hold

No comments:

Post a Comment