Tuesday 26 March 2019

McCrave Me


"Tell me, 
Something I haven't heard before.
Show me,
What on your mind,
I crave,"
PRXZM - Tell Me Something New

So, yet again, I have taken my sweet time for another blog. I really do have problem in scheduling my daily time. Halp lol. I do hope you dollz enjoy my take on the innocent but kinda not style. I have actually started to take snapshot in Black Dragon viewer and gurl, does it save me from a thousand crashes while shooting. I'm still experimenting on a few settings but I'm so glad that I am able to enjoy taking pictures more. If only I am passionate for my ideas as much.

Highlight of the outfit is the remake of the fun burger gag by [CerberusXing] which now comes with more features, better mesh and texture. Do explore the fun options, you dollz. The clothing outfit in the picture are the gacha items by [CerberusXing] as well for the past Epiphany round. I just finally be able to play with it now I guess. Rest of the credits down below and I'll see you in the next post!

Body Pixels
Hair @ bonbon - ma hair L
Skin @ more more - maewha / milk
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Lethe Eyes *group gift
Eyeliner @ +Jigokucho+ - Glitter Batliner / Kuro Pack
Lips @ [CerberusXing] - Berry Lipstick Set
Body Tattoo @ CURELESS[+] - Moonlight Justice

Styling
Face @ [CerberusXing] - McGag Deluxe (2019)
Neck @ [CerberusXing] - Wild Hazard Collar / Black
Back @ [CerberusXing] - Wild Hazard Jacket / Pastel Puke / VIP
Top @ [CerberusXing] - Wild Hazard Top / Silver
Bottom @ [CerberusXing] - Wild Hazard Shorts / Black



No comments:

Post a Comment