Friday 31 May 2019

I just want Revenge, and a little bit more


I just want Revenge,
And a little bit more, and a little bit more
Lower your defense,
And a little bit more, just a little bit more
I am confident,
With a little bit more, with a little bit more,
I'll hit you with some sense,
Just a little bit more, just a little bit more,
I just want Revenge.
Unlike Pluto - Revenge, And A Little Bit More

May is almost gone and summer is rolling in soon. I hope it won't be too hot of a weather this year since I live real close to the equator line. Now I do hope you dollz behave as I go about my merry way to a quick vacay! See you real soon!

Highlight if the picture is the new ears by [CerberusXing] for mainstore release. The ears includes 7 piercing textures, 7 ear weight textures, 7 upper and lower tattoo colours along with 14 preset skin tones. The set will include a skin map if you dollz needs more skin tone but do aware you dollz need to have some basic editing knowledge. Rest of the credits down below and I'll see you dollz in the next post!

Body Pixels
Hair @ .Shi - Gavri'ela / Unisex
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Morphine v.8
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Spookshow Eyes
Eyebruise @ The White Crow - My Butterly
Eyeshadow @ [CerberusXing] - Trixxy Eyeshadow Makeup
Lips @ [CerberusXing] - Trixxy Lipstick Makeup
Ears @ [CerberusXing] - Ostium Implaer Ears [mainstore release]*new

Styling
Neck @ [CerberusXing] - Necronomic Mother / Collar / Mono / M / RARE 




No comments:

Post a Comment