Wednesday 12 August 2020

MainFrame - Glitch in the System

 

ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL

THERE HAS BEEN A BREACH IN THE SYSTEM

WARNING

THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM

WARNING

SHUTTING DOWN ALL UNIVERSE

WARNING

MAINFRAME.....IS....SHUTTIN.....

WRNING

MA..IN..FRM..............UND......AT..TK...........

...

...

...


MainFrame Event

MainFrame Group Flickr

MainFrame Seraphim Catalouge

Teleport to MainFrame in SL


MainFrame event is going to close it's portal very soon! And the next post will be the conclusion of this story as well. I hope I did well in my comeback posts, it helps a lot when people still have faith in me. I am very happy as well to be able to convey the visions I have for themes that I love so much. I still have a lot to learn again. However I am relieved that I came back when BOM rolled out, I've been waiting for it for almost 2 years since it was mentioned. It took some load off in applier only restriction and you bet, my dollz, I did have so much fun using the old system layers, it's me! But better!

Highlights in the picture are, sleek G647 Control body suit by Graves that comes with classic system layer and a bunch of appliers to get the nice shine that reflects with lights. Oh how far I have come to being up-to-date with Second Life now~ On my head is the Tsuno No Aru - Cyber Horns set by Skellybones, it comes with a HUD to customize the horn colors, glow colours and intensity. It is also modifiable, so I added a bit more darker tint to match the outfit I had. Oh my face meanwhile, is the Psi-Oni Mask made by AMBIX // and the customizing HUD is quite extensive as you dollz can change each part of the mask, eyes, nose hole, teeth, horn, horn tips. A very fancy cyber oni mask with a lot of mix and match options. The hand wear is the Cyberlita Hand made by SEKA, the perfect subtle accessories to add to any futuristic outfit. The floating device however is Mystic Triangle Diamond by CREATiCA, it comes in static and animated version along with arm pose on handling it. The customization is also quite extensive as you also change each part of it as well as the glow thread texture. 

Not to forget, the beautiful detailed props surrounding me are Electronic Wall by Strange Merchant. The colour customizing on the wires is just a lot, you can live your rainbow dreams with this props. Rest of the credits down below and I will you dollz in the conclusion post soon~


Body Pixels
Hair @ LALA Moon - Valeria | Silver
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Haemoglobine Skin | MAITREYA | Porcelain *updated
Lips @ Clemmm - Tired Glitter Lips | Burnt Rose
Neck @ Clemmm - Unkin Body Smear
Body Suit @ GRAVES - G647 Control | Classic Body  [MainFrame, ends August 13th] *new

Styling
Head @ Skellybones - Tsuno No Aru | Cyber Horns  [MainFrame, ends August 13th] *new
Face @ AMBIX // - Psi-Oni Mask  [MainFrame, ends August 13th] *new
Hand @ SEKA - Cyberlita Hand  [MainFrame, ends August 13th] *new

Pose n Props
Walls @ Strange Merchant - Electronic Walla | Red/Black + Gold/Silver V:1.1  [MainFrame, ends August 13th] *new
Hand @ CREATiCA - Mystic Triangle Diamond | static  [MainFrame, ends August 13th] *new
Back @ NEMISCEL - Katana
Pose @ *{{ konpeitou }}* - Pose collection 2 | kiseru


No comments:

Post a Comment