Tuesday 27 April 2021

Peculiar Librarian


 

You see me?

Do you now?

Well, charmed to meet a person who can see my form in this timeline.

I wonder whose blood you carry.

I should note this is my book.

Me?

Why, I'm just an ordinary librarian.


Is she really ordinary librarian? Hehehe


Body pixels

Hair @ Raven Bell - Evangeline Hair | Crystal pack
Head @ LeLUTKA - Lilly 2.5
Skin @ Mother Goose - Telcy III-LB
Eyes @ Lilithium - Eyes Vol II - Bom/Lel/Genus
Lips @ -Emotional Circus- - Bella Muerte Lipstick - Lelutka [mainstore]

Styling

Hat @ Raven Bell - Theodore Hat
Glasses @ AIR - Etiene f | gold CM
Neck @ :: Static :: - Time Collar | fit 2 [mainstore]
Outfit @ Insomnia Angel - Charlotte blouse + dress [mainstore]
Hands @ Cubic Cherry - Momentum Gloves | RED | bom [The Warehouse Sale, ends May 18th]*new

Prop & Pose

Pose @ Insomnia Angel - Color | Pose 6 [mainstore] *group gift
Hand @ :: Static :: - Necronomicon | Hold Left [mainstore]

Location @ La Tarazza at The Groove


No comments:

Post a Comment