Sunday 12 February 2023

Midnight Order - Emergence


 

'What doesn't kill you makes you humble

No one can be forever young, no


I'm a little reckless and I skin my knees

Dreamt to find something that I believe

'Cause I just wanna break free

I wanna break free'

21st Century Kids - Kerli



Midnight Order Event



Do you dollz still remember me? I'm doing the best that I can here



Body pixels

Head @ LeLUTKA - Lilly 3.1
Hair @ .Aii & EGO. - + Eclipse Hair F | M Style 2 [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Skin @ Glam Affair - Ari | Lelutka EvoX | Fair B
Eyes @ Mana. - Twinkle Eyes | BOM | 13 [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Eyeshadow @ Zibska - Vasylna Makeup [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Lips @ Emotional Circus - Helena Lipstick [mainstore]
Fingers @ [Seydr] - Touch of Death | Maitreya [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new
Body Tattoo + Butterflies @ CURELESS[+] - Lepidoptera Set [mainstore*new and updated

Styling

Body @ - wraith - Roxanne Suit | Maitreya [Midnight Order, ends February 20th*new


Prop & Pose

Halo @ Emotional Circus - Freya Halo | Tintable *coming soon
Background Butterfly @ 
Emotional Circus - Magical butterflies 01 [mainstore]

Pose @ Glitterburps - Hands Up 4 + Black Dragon poser edit 



No comments:

Post a Comment