Monday 25 November 2013

Berry's Introspection Meme


After I read Miss Berry's Introspection Meme as well as My Reflection post from her blog, sometimes I get that feeling where you look back into your life and wonders the 'what ifs'. Happens a lot to me especially when I go to sleep, I have a habit of over-thinking when I lay back on my bed and I know a lot of us do this as well. My avatar is what I wanted to be from real life, mainly I could express myself more virtually than in real. My friends always observe this habit of mine, where I'm pretty much spunky virtually but quite in reality.  I tend to spend more time in games I play rather than going outside. I try to change this attitude but it takes a long time for me.

My avatar don't affect me much but I do really get addicted to SL too much. Of course with the semester examination is tomorrow and I'm here writing on my blog. [Get your damn ass to study Aarya!!] Hahaha! So I really want to make this one post before I bury myself in notes so get along now~

Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.

1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? I'm currently 19 years old, which many consider very young. I tend to feel different when in situation, I feel older when I'm at college or with my extended family but of course, when your at home, your mom just would never stop baby you and perhaps that why I can never feel older than 17 years old at my own home! I learn that when you're away from home, you will learn more about being independent to yourself and start making life decision. 

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying, really what kills more than being a corner with your mind over-thinking about 'I should do that' 'What if' and those stuff. I don't know about you guys but that really kills me. Mainly why my friends call me brave 'coz I like to try everything that I can get my hands on! xD

3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life different? Perhaps, having 21 years more to live, I would surely would everything to make my dreams come true. That is publishing my own manga and anime. [I'm an otaku, yeah]

4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I'm more into doing the right things in things. Yeah, of course I focus on doing it right as well. Get it?

5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? I really am... a joyful simpleton. As to what my friends always see in me. I tend to relax even though there is something big going on and take it slow and mellow. And I pretty much hate that attitude of mine 'coz I become so lazy to do anything. Somebody please cure me!

6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I've been trying to be everything what I want as a friend. Being there and being joyful but always there when you're sad and all. Though I can't help but to feel lonely sometimes. I try to reach out when my friends need so but then I could never reach out to others about my own feelings until I reach the breaking point. Another bad habit of mine. :D

7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? What I only remember 5 years ago is when I cried so hard that my dad commented about my grades. It wasn't what he expected. Now when I think back, it seem silly of to have a tantrum just from that. [*blush]

8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I think it was when I joined the national boot camp after high school. That 3 months period of extreme military-like work-out as well as meeting new friends from all parts of the country made me more aware and reflect in life since that was the first time I was away from home more than 2 days. 

9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? The answer perhaps is what every teenager would say, OH NOW I WON'T HAVE TO WORK ALL MY LIFE! Yeah... no. I might have that desire but I like to have that hard-earned money to spend on things I like so that I would appreciate it more. Plus, when you have everything that you want just like that, won't it feel bored after that when you have nothing to chase after? ;D

10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? I could never choose. I love my family. I love my friends. My friend has been more than a family for me. I would probably make a huge reunion party and invite everyone that I have come across in my life, real and virtually, and thank each of them for making my life a meaningful one even it's just a small part.

11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? 
Being alive: wake up, shower, eat breakfast, go to school/work, do your stuff in school/work, come back home, do more work/homework, watch t.v, eat dinner, sleep, rinse and repeat. 

Truly living: You wake up from bed excited of you will do today and wonders about the challenge that throw in your path. Being able to do what you really want and being super satisfied from it even though you only accomplish a small thing in life. With all your creativity flowing out like water and being inspired by everything in life. Of course, loving people just the way they are.

12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? In every way, we do learn from mistakes, even from when we were newborn until now, we learn. Of course, when we make mistakes, we feel guilty, shameful and powerless, those feelings isn't really nice things to have so I think that is why we tend to be so afraid to make mistakes even though it teaches us to be more determine cautious. 

13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? If the things are actually right thing, I would. Many things are done differently simply because of social pressure and such. People want that and don't want thing and blah blah blah. Communities think too much about what other think of them. In real, I could not do things as I like from family demand. I understand since I'm the only child so they want the best for me. In SL of course, I give a big, fat, GOODBYE and ignore them. Hehe

14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Be happy and think more of yourself but never be selfish. NEVER!

Since this is an introspection meme, I present an introspective cat! Bye now, see you dollz again!


Aww don't worry!! I will always let you catch the red dot!! 

My Styling
Kimono, Hair, Tatoo @ BareRose - Sidare Zakura
Skin @ Glam Affair - Halloween Group Gift Skin
Ears @ Half Deer - Bunny Ears Gatcha [Origami - RARE] (it's my first rare!)
Place @ +RMK+ Gothic Sim

4 comments:

  1. All these deep deep thought..... Time for introspective cat! XD
    Nice picture too. Ms Chang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah.. I was thinking that I was silly or something. Get that introspective cat!!
      LoL you're a good one. You knew my identity, time to make sure that you will not speak of this ever again

      Delete
  2. LOL love introspective cat, hilarious! Thanks for participating. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks so much! Glad to start slowly in meme blogging! xD

      Delete