Saturday 1 March 2014

Trapped Feathers


You who caged me

I still remember your scent

As centuries passed

I will ensure my freedom

Petty humans shall fell my wrath

Soon



Hai my dollz! I just wanted to show this lovely outfit made by Cain for Final Fantasy Fest. I didn't had time to blog it during the event since I was busy with study and stuff. Not to mention I really wanted to show the cute sleepy lil chocobo made by [geek]! So please enjoy!

Oh and Happy Arcade Day everyone! March is the hunt month, there are lots of hunt going on. Some of that I'm eyeing on are Twisted Hunt, Alice in +RMK+ hunt and a few more fun hunts that you can check it out the  Hunt SLwebsite.

If you are an arcade addict, you dollz can check out this plurk for the infos on yard sale. Good luck!


Styling
Hair @ [LeLutka] - Vent hair (cristmas gift)
Skin @ Glam Affair - Vera Horror (last Halloween gift)
Horn @ Amai - Kanibaru Horn (Game Over itemm)
Outfit @ Cain - Gabriel Black [Final Fantasy Fest]
Shoulder feathers @ nan.a - Guardian Shoulder pad (group gift)
Hands, Feet @ :aii: The Ugly and Beautiful - Sinner feet and Hands
Tattoo @ REDRUM - Tarot of Lovers (last Twisted Hunt prize)
Blindfold @ AIR - Blind fold Black [Fantasy Gatcha]
Bracelet @ Death Row Design - part of Project Limited pack
Pet @ [geek.] - Sleepy lil' Chobo Midnight

Pose
1st pic @ //elephante pose// - Elizabeth (Seraphim Social)
2nd, 3rd pic @ Del May - Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment