Tuesday 13 May 2014

Steal the Future


A single hesitation would be sufficient for me to steal your future

Ohooo It's been forever since I last do my sci-fi post. I wanted to this pretty dress by Thank all For all The Nebula [TfAtN]... it's sold in HUD packs with pretty colours that I know my cyber dollz would love! The dress also have materialz on it, I didn't do justice with it coz I'm still unsure how to show it properly but you guys can see it on my dress ^^ So anyways, be ready for some awesome World Goth Fair posts coz it will be huge and a lot... collabs and all. Ohohohoooooo until the next post, my dollz~

Styling
Hair @ A&Y - Jetix hair
Skin @ Essences - Dyana Ivoire
Eyes @ ~*By Snow*~ - Citadel Eyes
Eye Tattoo @ Pin Me Down - One
Dress @ [TfAtN] - The Erasmus Dress
Legwarmer @ Maitreya - Leather Leg Warmers [group gift]
Gloves @ AdamEve - Opera Gloves SLink

Location @ SrS Corp

No comments:

Post a Comment