Wednesday 6 May 2015

Meet Trixxy


Trixxy was different from the rest of girls her age. She was always lively and bouncy. Many thought she was in rebel phase with all tattoos and piercings she wore. Not to mention she love hanging out with the boys jumping and flipping off walls. But of course Trixxy did not care one bit. She do what she want, when she want it. 

If some of you guys notice, I based this character from Tricky by Subway Surfer mobile game. I love that game so much and I tried to re-create her. But somehow I think I created her sister! xD I had a lot of fun shooting with the parkour poses. I've had this idea for a very long while and glad I can this off my head now. World Goth Fair is coming soon and I'm sure many of you gothling dollz are waiting for this big event! See you in the next post~

Body Pixels
Skin @ 7 Deadly S[k]ins - Elfy V3 [pick gift]
Hair @ Ploom - Splayed Dipped
Eyes @ Chus! - Lens in Grass [past hunt gift]
Eyeliner @ The Horror! - Bathory 2
Body Tattoo @ .antielle. - Moonlight Justice
Nails @ The Horror! - Metallic nails [group gift] *free

Styling
Top @ The Horror! - Urbb Skell'd Top
Hat @ The Horror! - Chaiked Beanie
Elbow @ Chary - Elbow Pads 
Shoes @ Eudora - 3D Blaze Hi-Tops [group gift] *free
Piercings @ [ni.ju] - Var1cose metalmouth [group gift] *free

Pose
*Kaleidoscope Creative* - Parkour set

Taken @ DERAILED

No comments:

Post a Comment