Friday 17 May 2013

Cyber Goth Legacy

Hello people~
I'm taking a little break from the Goth Fair. Really, I wanted to show more of the elegant creepy atmosphere but the sim was pretty laggy to take snapshots with a few new stuff coming up. I managed talked with one of the organizers, Axi!! o(〃^▽^〃)o
She mentioned to me that there will more things to be expected in the Goth Fair. And I just found out that there will be DJs spinning tunes in the Cursed sim! Totally awesome! Too bad I couldn't make it.

Today I'll be showing one of the really nice Bubble Design outfit! This dress came with a ruffled necktie that I didn't show. Anyways, enjoy~

"As I await for my orders,"

"Dancing to pass time,"
"I have finally received my assassination orders,"

Of course I couldn't show you what happened when I do my mission. (゚ー゚;
Styling
Dress @ Bubble Design Salvatori Outfit GG
Hair @ Truth Skyla - Snow
Boots @ [ VANITY ] Wedge boots Black
Face piercing @ [ni.ju] Amped Piercing - Full
Socks, Finger tape @ [aDN] Dark Princess
Gloves @ Apollyon net Gloves (freebie box)
Skin @ WoW Skin Kesia May Gift
Eyes @ ~*By Snow*~ New Moon eyes Cullen (right) & Dolly Blind (left)

I'm showing a close-up of the beautiful Kesia skin and the ~*By Snow*~ gorgeous eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment