Thursday 2 May 2013

Black Riding Hood

Firstly, I wanted to wish my mom a very merry Happy Birthday!! Her birthday is on Labour's Day. I really wish I could be with her but I'm in college... :(

I know this is a very very late post about the great Fantasy Faire, it seems the time in hand suddenly went short with the semester almost finish and all the assignment magically fall on my lap. Yeah, I'm the lucky girl ="=

But I really wanted to show you guys this awesome Fabled Halloween Gown by Evie's Closet from the Fantasy Faire. Even if you missed it you can still get the dress from the marketplace here.

Enjoy~ :)


The gown also included hood which I made me look like a Dark version of Red Riding Hood. xD


Also included was a short skirt version in my opinion is perfect for a pirate role-play! (My imagination is funny)


Hope you guys enjoyed it! Until the next blog post!

Styling
Hair @ Analog Dog Ging paprika
Dress @ Evie's Closet Fabled Halloween Gothic Gown
Skin @ Tuty's Gothic Skin (Candid)
Face piercing @ [ni.Ju] Amped Piercing
Shoes @ BlackBurns Steampunk Lola Wood Heel Boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment