Saturday 4 May 2013

Truth Craze

A very quick post... last weekend I followed my dear friend to the Truth Sale!! And oh man it was ALWAYS full!!! OMG I had to wait for like 20 minutes or so until I could get in. At first I only bought one, then I came back during middle of the week to buy more. I mean you can't get another crazy sale like this!! xD




























Funny thing was I didn't realized until MUCH later that the streaks can be change colour! I went crazy with the combination but unfortunately I didn't have time to take picture :(
You guys will see the other hairs in my later blogs so stay tune and enjoy! :D

Styling
Hair @ (Truth Hair Sale) Layla black & white (35L sale)
Skin @ Tuty's Gothic Skin Candid (free)
Shirt @ edge grafica sleeveless-shirt set (1L)
Eyes @ Demon eyes (freebie eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment