Sunday 22 September 2013

Tick.... Tock.... Tick....Clockwork....



Tick.... Can you hear it?......Tock.....That sound......Tick.......The sound the ensure that this town still lives........ Tock..... But have you wondered?.......Tick......If those sound......Tock........suddenly stops?.....................................................................

Wouldn't that be awfully wonderful? When it's finally silence in the air, rather than the ticking tock of the gears. Where the sky wouldn't look so sad and it would be nice if the citizen isn't so snobbish. And perhaps if I could blow up that blimp, I could rest well today? Ah, my thoughts amuses me. It has been a while since I thought about this. Oh? About what you ask? The image of the gears in Cursed suddenly stops. That one.



Yes. Go on quiver under your quilt. You and I know well that this will happen sooner or later. Your so-called Clockwork Angel won't stop me. The day where Cursed touched the earth once more will arrive. Remember my words. It will haunt your dreams. It will haunt your works. It will plague your mind. And one day.... it will happen right in front of your eyes.......

Oh yeah! Finally from a point of view that I'm very familiar with. I hope you readerz won't be too uncomfortable with this style of writing. I always had a passion with horror/suspense/thriller novels and movies. But I have this habit of not finishing anything that I started, so far I have neglected 4 comics and 2(perhaps 5?) fanfic that has been forever since I last update them. But enough about me. I'm sure you carnies recognize this outfit from AvatarBizarre in the Twisted Hunt. Fear not, there are other colours available at A Clockwork Spiral in the booth, though I liked the Carnival look better. Haha! A quick post of ACS and another will come out soon after I hope. There is less than 24 hours left until the gears of ACS will truly stop and we will meet Cursed again during Gothmas in December.

Until the next post! See ya, my dead dollz!


A Clockwork Spiral SLurl
Seraphim's Coverage


Styling
Hair @ !Calico! - Mandy (Hair Fair Gift)
Skin @ Mother Goose's - Charmy 1L
Outfit @ AvatarBizarre - Mad Hatter Black
Hat @ Discord Designs - Hat Teal (includes with ribbon's colour change menu)
Eyes @ ->~ISD - Clockwork Spiral Eye
Cane @ Chaos, Pain, Disorder - A Clockwork Spiral Walking Stick (available for both hands)

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? No, loving it! Great work. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL Thanks a lot! I keep having these moments where I think of something else which taking the pics but then the idea went 360 into something totally different! xD Thanks again! o/

      Delete