Monday 3 February 2014

Berry's New Year Meme


What a great way to start the month of love with a feat collab with my sis! 

I love my sissy ok? Sisterly-sibling love even though we're miles away. Not that kind of love, got it?

Anyways onwards!

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following question and answers, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.

1. How did you spend New Year's Eve?
Aarya : I spent with my family, watching a midnight movie while listening to the loud fireworks outside. 
Ruby : I spent my new years with family, it wasn't a huge celebration we just huddled in the living room and watched the ball drop on the news just as if it were any normal midnight.

2. Did you keep any new years' resolution?
Aarya : This year I'm not keeping one but just get focusing in studying and be less easily distracted.
Ruby : Unfortunately I didn't make any resolutions this year except to acquire my drivers license before summer begins.

3. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Aarya : Let's see, in RL I finally got a new phone after almost 4 years. It was a nice change for me. In SL, perhaps being more open of me being a Muslim and overcoming my fear of getting racist comments from others. I was really glad to have found Miss Berry's blog.
Ruby : My biggest achievement, if anything, was graduating high school, I'm finally away from most people who can't tell the difference between pi and pie. Although I can't speak much I'm no math wiz!

4. What was the best thing you bought?
Aarya : I never regretted of buying the Uchiha Sasuke mug that I got from the first cosplay convention I joined. My most prized jewel thing! Also I never regretted buying any stuff from [ni.ju] I wish I can buy all the piercings! [laughs]
Ruby : The best thing I bought was a couple tickets to Disneyland for grad night, I got to spend that whole day with my close mates and my still in tact love interest.

5. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Aarya : I wish I spent more time with my family. I've been away for college and barely have enough time interacting with them especially with my dad since he's always overseas for business.
Ruby : I wish I had more trust for those I felt that I've hurt due to my lack of concern and understanding, but since fall, my empathy has been ever growing.

6. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Aarya : Procrastinating, definitely. I really need to be LESS lazy and be more productive. [a little failing but there is a progress]
Ruby : I don't think there's anything that i felt I could have done less of, I always put my best foot forward when it was time to buckle down during everlasting assignments and on the job tasks. If anything I wish that I'd stay off the computer more and spend more time with my friends and family.

7. What was your favorite movie you watched this year?
Aarya : The Conjuring I think. I didn't have time much to go to cinemas at the mall. When I do go to malls with my friends, It's usually the singing room straight away. 
Ruby : The most interesting movie I watched this year was The Heat, it was the funniest movie I've seen in a while and I'm glad I watched it this year, I know it came out last year but, there's a first time for everything, hehe.

8. What did you do on your birthday this year?
Aarya : I would say this year's birthday was my favorite. My parents surprise me by driving to my dorm and followed our mall bus all the way. Bought us pizzas and spent time with me and my friends. My dad even sang together before heading back home. 
Ruby : I went to class on my birthday, had a very interesting philosophical discussion with my professor, and went out for Korean BBQ with a couple good friends of mine.

9. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.
Aarya : I learned that, whatever happens, don't look at the bad side of it. There may be something good from it and be more self-confident.
Ruby : I learned that when encountering a problem, no matter what the situation may be, it's best to think from the other person's' perspective so that way you'd gain more of an insight on what they feel and how they're dealing with said situation

10. What does 2014 hold for you?
Aarya : I hope to be more relaxed and organized. I hoped to be more useful human being to my surrounding and not just believing in empty promises.
Ruby :  I feel that this year will be a peaceful one for me, even if drama always seems to find you in some way, it's best to take advantage of that and learn to turn such sad moments into great ones and to find the good within it. I'm happy to announce that I've just become a legal adult and with that I'm learning more about myself each day and one thing that I treasure I like about myself is that if I want something done right away it will get done, but I'm still a little impatient when it comes to certain things; but above all, I see myself accomplishing a lot of goals this year that I wish I could have done in 2013 if I had the chance.

I know I'm kinda late with this meme since I just came back from the recent CNY holiday. I loved having my family around and since it was a holiday, we celebrated in our own version of family gathering; a BBQ family day! It was 2 days straight of meat eating for me and I'm just fully stuffed from it! Now that I have 3 events lined for this months only aside from the Valentine stuff, let's get productive people! <3


Aarya's Styling (right)
Hair @ ~Tableau Vivant~ -Constantine [past Hair Fair gift]
Skin @ 7 Deadly s[k]ins - OMG gatch skin 1
Lips @ Pink Acid - Gothic Lip Gloss Think [night]
Lip spike @ #7 - Spike you lips {MC}
Ears @ [MANDALA] - Steking ears ver4
Jacket @ Ricielli - Blister Jacket
Pants @ Ricielli - LOU mesh Pants Gold
Shoe @ Sn@tch - Destiny Pumps + Studs

Ruby's Styling (left)
Hair @ ::Unique Design:: - Roxie
Skin @ [Pink Feul] - Harley <Caramel> Lid 02
Lips @ [PF] - Harley Sheer Gloss [Dolly Orange]
Dress @ Ricielli - KIA mesh Spiked Dress
Jacket @ Ricielli - Spiked Blazer
Boots @ Ricielli - SAYO mesh Boots 

Twin's Wear
Eyes @ KMADD - Free sample eyes
Necklace @ Pure Poison - Beatrix Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment