Thursday 13 February 2014

FutureWave : Operators


Reboot





Scanning...



Authorised user confirmed...



Initiating command...



64% complete...



Network syncing....



Established...



Commencing Operation...



Password required...



Confirmed...




Operation: FutureWave


My first post for Futurewave! Heads up though, there will be a series of them, part of my planning. I've been waiting for this event since the announcement and I'm just trying to control my excitement when it will be open on the 15th!! Wheeeee!! As you can see, my pics are all the Futurewave sim and there are some sneak peeks available at their flickr pool. I'm wearing a dress made by Sian Pearl, and I just love the quirkiness of the dress. Zip and materialz made the dress very realistic and I could imagine how it will be awesome if this is created in real life as well.

Just await for my next FutureWave series post, my cyber dollz


Styling
Hair @ [y] - Simpllicity 
Skin @ KOOQLA - Queens Black
Eyes @ Clemmm - The Whites
Choker @ DirtyLand - Gogo Choker
Headphone @ [NerdMonkey*Accesories] - Dead Tree headphone (Hipster Fair gift)
Dress @ MetaTheodora - Swing3003 dress Leather [Coming soon to FutureWave]
Door on forehead @ MetaTheodora - Door of Perception (Available in Surreal Complex)
Gloves @ AdamEve - Opera Gloves 
Boots @ {MV} Odyssey Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment