Tuesday 4 February 2014

CNY Festival : Red Packets and Letters


I did say more posts right? I'm feeling pretty productive with all the awesome events going on and the very pretty creations by the creators in each events. This is my first time joining an event that I know by heart and it really flutters my heart and fuel my imagination. I have more CNY Fest inspirational posts coming up more so do look forward to it! <3

These super cute zodiac animal mailboxes are the 8f8 gatcha items. The fun thing is all these mailboxes are common so you guys got fair chances on getting all of them! Both of me is wearing Girl schoollook by {amitomo}. There is also a version for guys sold at the event. Coats and cardigan could be changed by a colour HUD. I paired my outfits with [mon.ami] Haru Sneaker gatchas and Breno's Spiked Backpack. Reminds me so much of my highschool days. Not to forget the cute panda ears by MotiAme's gatcha.

Anyways, do check out the sim coz it's very beautiful and I really want to take pic there but SL keep crashing when I try to. Maybe next time. Credits below and see you guys in the next post, my dollz <3



White Haired girl Styling
Hair @ [COLORS] - E White [past freebie]
Skin @ My UglyDorothy - Freebie skin
Eyeshadow @ Jalwa - Marina Eyeshadow
Eyes @ {S0NG} - Murky Forest [freebie in-store]
Ear @ MotiAme - Panda Ears Black Star RARE [CNY Fest]
Outfit @ {amitomo} - girl schoollook coat [CNY Fest]
Sock @ *Edelweiss* - School-Line Sock black [freebie]
Shoes @ [mon.ami] - Haru Sneakers Denim 04 [CNY Fest]
Backpack @ Breno - Wei backpack Black [CNY Fest]
Red packet @ xiaj - Red Envelope closed CNY [CNY Fest]

Gold Haired girl Styling
Hair @ *Dura* - Halloween Gift 2013 (Butter Rum)
Skin @ My UglyDorothy - Freebie skin
Eyeshadow @ Jalwa - Marina Eyeshadow
Eyes @ {S0NG} - Murky Forest [freebie in-store]
Ear @ MotiAme - Panda Ears Valentine RARE [CNY Fest]
Outfit @ {amitomo} - girl schoollook Cardigans [CNY Fest]
Sock @ *Edelweiss* - School-Line Sock white [freebie]
Shoes @ [mon.ami] - Haru Sneakers Rare [CNY Fest]
Backpack @ Breno - Wei backpack White[CNY Fest]
Red packet @ xiaj - Red Envelope opened Horse [CNY Fest]

Deco
Mailbox @ 8f8 - ZODIACS wooden mailbox [CNY Fest]
 Poses in 1st pic @ *Posession* - Tokyo set [CNY Fest]

No comments:

Post a Comment