Tuesday 4 February 2014

CNY Festival : Fortune Panda


Hulloz dollz, I love when I'm so inspired by an event to have so much idea post. This time I'm showing the pandas by +Half Deer+. They are so cute as decoration for your quaint little homes and the paper boat that I'm sitting on also comes with deco version. The paper boat comes in plain paper, blue and red in which I'm sitting on. The bamboo shoot you see is also sold by +Half Deer+, it comes in singles or group 3 for easy decorating.

The skin I'm wearing is Suzy skin by potcha. It comes with 5 lip tint and love lip tatoo layer for styling. It also comes with the eyes too. The top I'm wearing is a gatcha prize by Lalu B . There are 5 tops to win. The pon pon pouch I'm wearing is also a gatch prize by ::C'est la vie!:: be sure to try winning all of them, they are so cute!

I hope you guys did visited the CNY Festival sim, it's very beautiful. Until then, see you again my dollz <3



Styling
Hair @ Little Bones - Devout Mousse [Group Gift in notice]
Skin @ potcha - Suzy [CNY Fest]
Eyes @ potcha - Suzy eyes [CNY Fest]
Top @ Lalu B - Ballon top [CNY Fest]
Pouch @ ::C'est la vie!:: - pon pon pouch (cat black) [CNY Fest]
Ring @ TLB - Spiral Ring/Hands of Time 
Piercing @ [ni.ju] - Dismantle
Short @ Sn@tch - Leapord short [past hunt gift]
Shoe @ Sn@tch - Destiny Pumps

Deco 
+Half Deer + - Pandas and Boats [CNY Fest]

No comments:

Post a Comment