Sunday 23 February 2014

FutureWave - Buried



Expedition Mars Report 02

As I walked along the ruins that was once a great city built on Mars, old stories ran in my head. How it was once the pride of humanity. To even build a city on so called planet Red.



I continue my search between the rocks and boulders for perhaps something usable or a piece of the past. My search seems to be futile. Anything left would have been destroyed in the Red Storms that seems to occur more often lately




It's time for me to return to base. The more I'm out here, the more I'm exposed to dangerous radiation that destroyed this city.



Slowly, I gained altitude and lifted off from the ground of Mars towards the base right outside the atmosphere. It's a very short trip really. My modified jetpack are made to fly is such altitude




Hulloz all! Today is the last day of the FutureWave event! Wahh! Can't believe time flies so fast when you're having so much fun! I love it when I explore a new part of Goth in every Cursed Events. CyberGoth seems to be my new fave for now! xD Can't wait for the next event which is World Goth Fair. Until the next post cyber post!



Styling
Hair @ [LCKY] - Shy
Skin @ [Pink Fuel] - Sora
Lips @ [Pink Fuel] - Classic Pout Red
Eyes @ Chop Shop - Game on Red
Collar, Outfit, Boots, Ray gun, Jetpack @ GALLACTIC - Eclipse
Mask @ [geek] - Geek.Trooper Bionic Mask

Location @ Insilico North



No comments:

Post a Comment